"LIX® Film "is the casted film whose main material is C-6 type linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE). LLDPE is superior in low-temperature heat seal ability, low temperature tolerance, and bag tearing resistance as a sealant material of laminate films. It is widely used for packaging. Toyobo develops and sells the products that have high added values from super low temperature sealing types LIX®-US to heat resistant types LIX®-0 which is possible to semi-retort, including the non-powder type LIX®-NP and the antistatic type LIX®-AS which are superior in blocking resistance and slipperiness.
LIX® Film (LLDPE)Linear Low Density Polyethylene Film
Features of the LIX® Film
1) Superior in heat seal ability (low temperature seal ability, heat sealing strength, foreign matter sealing property, hot tack property)
2) Low temperature tolerance, Bag tearing resistance
3) Flexibility, Toughness performance, Pinhole resistance
4) Slipperiness, Opening property, Anti-blocking property (non-powder type)
Depending on usage, you can select the type of which adding packaging machine aptitudes such as antistatic properties.
Application Examples of LIX® Film
- Wet food, Soup, Pickles
- Meat processed food, Milk workpiece
- Frozen food, Cooked food
- Rice bag, Heavy load such as pet foods etc.
- Standing pouch, Spout pouch (Liquid beverage, Detergent for refilling etc.)
- Particularly superior in (high speed) automatic filling and packaging for longitudinal pillow shapes
Product list of the LIX® Film
we have high heat resistant types, heat resistant types, standard types, low-temperature sealing types, high speed low-temperature sealing types, and antistatic types.