"PYLEN® Film-OT" is a biaxial oriented film (OPP) whose main material is polypropylene. OPP film is superior in transparency and moisture-proof property. It is widely used mainly for food packaging as a general purpose of plastic film. Toyobo started manufacturing OPP in 1964. Today we produce many products having featured values are enhanced, such as the antistatic type, the freshness keeping type F&G, pearl-tone TOYOPEARL, the shrinkable type for overwrap SST, and the high heat sealing type.
PYLEN® Film-OTBiaxial Oriented Polypropylene Film
Features of the Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene Film "PYLEN® Film-OT"
2) Moisture-proof property
3) Dynamic property
4) Low temperature tolerance
5) Superior in the features such as blocking resistance
Depending on usage, you can select the type of films adding packaging machine aptitudes such as antistatic properties.
Application Examples of the Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene Film "PYLEN® Film-OT"
This product is used for the usage examples below with utilizing the heat seal ability of both sides.
- Non-antistatic types
- Albums,Fiber packaging,Lamination,Adhesive tapes
- Antistatic types
- Lamination,Partial coating,Fiber packaging for side welders,Strong antistatic use,Print lamination
- Matte types
- Lamination,Print lamination
- Anti-fog types
- Pastry products,Sushi,Vegetable packaging, and other automatic packaging usages
- Simplex heat sealing types
- There is almost no dimensional change by the humidity since the water absorption rate is low.
- Duplex heat sealings
- Individual packaging,Integrated packaging,Overwrap
- Lamination,Soap,Rice ball,Sweets,Packaging paper,Bags,Absorbing paper,Industrial sundries,Automatic packaging,Headers
Product list of the Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene Film "PYLEN® Film-OT"
As shown below, this product is roughly classified into 2 kinds from the aspect of function.
1) Antistatic types
2) Non-antistatic types
As shown below, this product is classified into 3 kinds from the aspect of usage.
1) Single usage: Fusion sealing, Partial coating, Adhesive tape etc.
2) Have heat seal ability on the single side or both sides despite using mainly as single thing
3) Laminating other materials