The detailed information can be referred in the following linked sites.
Enhancement of Western blot & ELISA
Can Get Signal™ Immunoreaction Enhancer Solution
- Enhances immunoassay signals up to several dozen times by maintaining low background signals.
- Can be used in combination with secondary antibodies labeled with peroxidase or alkaline phosphatase, etc.
- Can be used directly without dilution (ready-to-use).
Can Get Signal™ is a solution containing an accelerator for antigen-antibody reactions. This reagent improves sensitivity, specificity, and signal-to-noise ration (S/N) for Western blotting, dot blotting, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), etc. Solutions 1 and 2 refer to the reactions of the primary and secondary antibodies, respectively.
- Code No. NKB-101T 50 mL x 2
- Code No. NKB-101 250 mL x 2
- Code No. NKB-201 250 mL x 1
- Code No. NKB-301 250 mL x 1
Efficient Blocking Buffer
PVDF Blocking Reagent for Can Get Signal™ Blocking reagent for western blot analysis
- Optimized for use together with Can Get Signal™ Immunoreaction Enhancer Solution (Code No.NKB-101) for western blot analysis.
- Suitable for detection of phosphorylated proteins because it does not contain any protein components.
- Unlike conventional blocking reagents (e.g., non-fat milk and gelatin), minimize the masking effects of low signal intensities.
PVDF Blocking Reagent for Can Get Signal™ is a high performance blocking reagent optimized for western blot analysis. The reagent consists of a synthesized polymer, with no protein components. The reagent can be used efficiently with Can Get Signal™
*This reagent is manufactured by NOF CORPORATION.
- Code No. NYPBR01 500 mL
Enhancement of IHC
Can Get Signal™immunostain Immunoreaction Enhancer Solution
- Improves sensitivity, specificity, and S/N of IHC.
- Can be applied to various detection systems (e.g., chromogenic, chemiluminescence, or fluorescence).
- Can be used with ABC or polymer complex methods.
- Solutions A and B exhibit various properties for improving results.
- Can be used directly without dilution (Ready-to-use).
Can Get Signal™ immunostain is a reaction solution that contains an accelerator for antigen-antibody reactions, which improves sensitivity, specificity, and S/N of immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunocytochemistry.
- Code No. NKB-401 5 mL x 2
- Code No. NKB-501 20 mL x 1
- Code No. NKB-601 20 mL x 1