Corporate Philosophy Framework
We systematized the TOYOBO Group philosophy of “Jun-Ri-Soku-Yu”.
The TOYOBO PVVs is the foundation on which we actively seek to build a flourishing society while also growing as a company.
Adhering to reason leads to prosperity
Do what should be done (positive standpoint)
Don't do what should not be done (defensive standpoint)
Adhering to “Jun-Ri” leads to a prosperous society while also realizing self-growth
We will continue to create
the solutions needed by people
and the earth with our materials
We aim to go beyond mere manufacturing (providing materials) to create science, in other words: new value through ingenuity and ideas.
We aim to be a group that realizes unique benefits (provides solutions) by combining materials and science.
We welcome change, enjoy change, and create change.
Challenge Value the courage to try reaching beyond conventional limits
- Constantly look for changes and needs, and swiftly do what must be done
- Approach our daily routines with a flexible mind and devise better ways to carry out our jobs
- Think of feasible ways to fulfill our work without compromising quality. Complete to the very end
Reliability Value a safe and secure workplace and solutions that surpass customers' expectations
- Priority on safety first for ourselves, our associates, and society
- Do our utmost to discern precisely what the customer wants and always stay one step ahead
- Go to the actual worksite, verify the actual conditions, and identify the actual issue
Collaboration Value individuality and diverse viewpoints
- Discuss issues with everyone involved regardless of their position in their company, the organizational structure, or the client's company until a mutually acceptable solution is found
- Recognize the value of people with different opinions and backgrounds and work together to achieve high targets
- People grow by trying, no matter if they succeed or fail. Provide opportunities to the next generation and learn for ourselves