The Toyobo Group endeavors to provide comprehensive and easy-to-understand information disclosure, focused on ESG information, on the Sustainability website in order to promote sustainability activities and build even better relationships with all of our stakeholders.
The Group also discloses basic company information on the About Toyobo website and information on financial results on the Investor Relations website. In addition, since fiscal 2020, the Toyobo Group has issued the Integrated Report which summarizes financial and non-financial information in one publication as a tool for gaining understanding of the Group’s medium- to long-term growth strategy.
Period covered by the report
Fiscal 2020 (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020)
- * Results of some activities in fiscal 2021 are also included
Scope of the report
The scope of the report is TOYOBO CO., LTD. and its consolidated Group companies. However, where it is difficult to gather information on the consolidated basis, the report discloses information on a non-consolidated basis or for Group companies in Japan. In either of these cases, the scope of reporting is stated.
December 2020 (next update planned: December 2021)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Environmental Reporting Guidelines 2018, Ministry of the Environment
- Guidance for Collaborative Value Creation, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry