Notice regarding head office relocation
Dec 13, 2021
Toyobo Co., Ltd. will relocate its head office in 2022 when it observes the 140th anniversary of its founding. The details are as follows.
Osaka Umeda Twin Towers South
2-2-8 Dojimahama, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-8230, Japan
Osaka Umeda Twin Towers South,
1-13-1 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0001, Japan
2. Main phone number
3. Start of operations at the new head office
Scheduled for May 9, 2022
- 7-minute walk from Osaka Umeda Station on Hankyu Railway
- 1-minute walk from Osaka Umeda Station on Hanshin Railway
- 1-minute walk from Umeda Station on Osaka Metro Midosuji Line
- 3-minute walk from Nishi-Umeda Station on Osaka Metro Yotsubashi Line
- 2-minute walk from Higashi-Umeda Station on Osaka Metro Tanimachi Line
- 3-minute walk from Osaka Station on JR Line
- 4-minute walk from Kitashinchi Station on JR Line
For more information, contact
Public Relations Group, Corporate Communication Department, Toyobo Co., Ltd.
This website contains forward-looking statements that reflect Toyobo's plans and expectations. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause Toyobo's actual results, performance, achievements or financial position to be materially different from any future results, performance, achievements or financial position expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.